Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What else?

Let's see, classes are moving along fine. There's a lot of stuff to keep up with, but the subjects are interesting so it’s easy to stay engaged and learn most things during lecture. Btw, I have yet to receive a grade so we'll see how long my attitude lasts.

Weather’s taken a turn for the worse so watch out for much more depressing posts. If I end up in the gym more than the pub there’s hope for optimism; but, the pub is 15 meters closer than the gym so beer is more likely than cheer (wow that’s bad, sorry).

My four flatmates are rarely home so I get the place to myself often. They’re all in the midst of full-time job searches so have much more than me to worry about. I’m doing plenty with finding the “right” summer internship, but I’ve lost a bit of momentum of idealism this week.