Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MBA or Bust

Confirmation that the MBA sweet spot (need for a break from work) for many is 27-29 years old...and that I've surrounded myself with many like minded friends. Another good friend was just accepted, bringing the class of 2008 total to 5!

LBS: me (R2) matriculating
Berkley: John (R2) / Dan (R4) both matriculating
SMU: Matt (R2) / Shaun (PT) matriculating

Georgetown: Jeremy (1st yr)
SMU: Greg graduated in 2005
Berkley: Kenny graduated in 2005
Stanford: Robert graduated in 2004
Wharton: Matt graduated in 2004

While these guys are already part of my "network", I look forward to enhancing this nebulous MBA marketing-term-group with many new friends at LBS. I'm also hopeful that the numerous exchange opportunities at LBS will either reunite some of these friends and I over the next two years or at least help me make many more new like minded friends (or expand my global network as the MBA Adcom would surely say).